for a product I am writing, i need to experiment with inhibiting URL-traversal to the methods and subobjects of it. I still wnat the methods and objects to be available via direct call, for instance:

from a script or template:

but not

In effect I am hiding that part of the zodb for external access-

Also, can such a behaviour be imposed on templates (they being methods really) and Script(Python)s?

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley