This turned out to be a bug in FSPythonScripts (no __file__ in script globals). Fixed on all branches of CMF >= 1.5.

On 13. Feb 2006, at 16:48, Julien Anguenot wrote:

Florent Guillaume wrote:
Julien Anguenot wrote:
Tim Peters wrote:
[Julien Anguenot]
I'm having some problems with the warnings module behavior.
(Python-2.4.2 and Zope-2.9 trunk)

[... traceback ... ]

   - Line 71
  Module zLOG, line 140, in LOG
  Module warnings, line 61, in warn
  Module warnings, line 67, in warn_explicit
TypeError: unsubscriptable object

I've had this too, and I believe it appears if you have a frame
referencing a python script (or maybe an external method) in the stack.

You'll get the error if you run the CPSDefaul tests against a Zope-2.9
branch, for instance.

Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams