On 18 Feb 2006, at 13:08, Stephan Richter wrote:

On Friday 17 February 2006 23:54, Jim Fulton wrote:
Only you and Philipp were excited about this.  Not sure that
constitutes a ringing endorsement.  Maybe others will chime in now.

I'm +10 too.

I'd like to see this happen before the end of the year.

-1. I only change my vote, if the technologies get much closer together. In other words when Zoep 2 uses Zope 3's security, publisher, Page Templates,
RDB Adapters, etc.

Currently I often just delete zope-dev mails, because some weird thing is

So nothing will change for you then, Stephan. Your argument has just been fatally weakened ;)

Anyhow, +1 from me as well. I don't mind deleting esoteric Zope 3 stuff *I* don't care about. Stephan's argument works both ways.