Martijn Faassen wrote:

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

I would vote for spelling out Zed (which would also be a little easier
to google but might create trademark problems). The namespace package
could either be 'z' or 'zed'.

Then again, I really should take Jim's side and stay out of naming

Let's please not have a naming discussion again. I think renaming Zope 3 is really bad marketing myself and naming discussions mostly a waste of time...

please, not Z, it is an oscar-winning film from the 70's about political corruption, military coup d'├ętat, ..