On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 19:31:38 -0000, Stefane Fermigier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Strange how (most of) the Plone people seem to be so quick in willing to
sacrifice the Zope brand :(

I don't think that's true. I'm certainly not, and I've not heard anyone directly in favour of that either. What I *am* in favour of is branding the current Zope efforts much more strongly, and I think that an *additional* name to hype a Zope 3 brand around (Zope 3 Zebra or whatever) would make such marketing easier.

Building our software on a less obscure appserver would make Plone much stronger. I know a very large organisation that would jump on Plone if it were built in Java. Zope is scary.

Martin

--
(muted)