Hi Suresh,

I've actually tried that.  The problem I run into is that the folder in
my path contains a dash. When I call manage_delObjects on the following:

obj = context.restrictedTraverse('webcasts/courses/2005-2006/temp')
id = obj.getId()
context.webcasts.courses.2005-2006.manage_delObjects(id)

Python complains about the '-' in 2005-2006 on the third line. So my
thought was that if you had the object reference you could somehow
delete that reference like so:

obj = context.restrictedTraverse('webcasts/courses/2005-2006/temp')
id = obj.getId()
obj.manage_delObjects(id)

This however does not work. It gives the following error:

Error Type
    AttributeError
Error Value
    temp