Zope 2.8 ships/shipped with Five 1.0 which is very old and no longer
actively maintained. Most ppl doing currently development with Zope 2.8
are using Five 1.2. Should we upgrade the Five version in Zope 2.8 to Five 1.2 to make their lives a bit easier? There is possibly a compatiblity problem involved and it is against the general rule for major upgrades of a package or product for a minor Zope release..I have no opinion on this issue...I just had this thought....

P.S. Zope 2.8.7 will be delayed so far for some days (until next weekend or so)