On 4/5/06, Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would like to know what other zope.app packages your 3rd party
> software is using.

Well, CMFonFive uses zope.app.publisher.browser, because that's where
the menus hang.

CPS uses zope.app.container for the container events and the IAdding
interface all over the place.

CPSMailAccess uses zope.app.cache, zope.app.dublincore,
zope.app.copypastemove, and of course zope.app.mail.
(And also zope.app.pagetemplate and
zope.app.publisher.browser.BrowserView but I suspect those are special
hacks or something, that may be avoidable now, Tarek might know more.)

And we use zope.app.testing a lot, which you suggested not to move if
I understand you correctly.