--On 7. April 2006 15:37:38 -0400 Paul Winkler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is because the semantics of ZopePageTemplate(id, text=None) have
changed. It used to be that if text was None, the contents of
www/default.html would be used. That no longer happends, and pt_edit
can't accept None for the text.

Was this intentional or is it a bug?

Unlikely and it is likely a bug. Please put it into the collector. Since I have to complete my work on the Zope 3 ZPT integration for Zope 2.10 I'll try to fix that as soon as I can find some time.

  -   Andreas Jung            ZOPYX Ltd. & Co KG                        -
 -   E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Web: www.zopyx.com, www.zopyx.de         -