--On 17. April 2006 16:25:10 +0200 Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Wouldn't it make sense to migrate the complete Products hierarchy
from cvs.zope.org to svn.zope.org?

- -1 on migrating everything.

IMHO it would be better to identify those dependencies and  selectively
migrate products as needed. I'd volunteer to do the  migrations, I have a
well-working test harness and migration scripts  for that purpose on the
cvs.zope.org box.

We must distinguish between major community projects and private/commercial projects. If you want to support both we might end up having most of the stuff on svn.zope.org as well...