--On 19. April 2006 18:38:05 +0200 Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thus, even a strict release manager might accept it.

Am I strict? :-)

Do you accept it? ;-)

As release manager I don't have to dig into every problem. Patches + tests are of course accepted if there is some consensus that a proposed solution solves the open problem. But I don't have to care about the progress of every ongoing issue.

Andreas