--On 20. April 2006 20:29:30 +0200 Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Up to you to decide whether we may break the general rule
("no new features in micro releases") for features of this kind.

We've always included minor features that aren't obviously critical
micro release. The general rule basically applies applies to really new
features. If this patch is acceptable and useful for everyone affected (Alec?). Since I am not directly (or no more) affected by this issue others should vote for or against this change. So we're more pragmatic than pedantic.

Andreas