--On 21. April 2006 18:08:38 +0200 Lennart Regebro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4/21/06, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My ajung-final-zpt-integration branch contains a version that does no
longer require the Zope 2 TALES implementation (but uses the Zope 3
this branch needs some more work for 2.10.

That would probably be good. Currently you can't do any thing with
macros in trunk, so we need either that, or revert the pagetemplate
changes that has been done. And that would be uncool. :)

I'll try to resolve the outstanding issues on my branch this weekend end.
Reverting the changes would not be the problem since this represents an older state. I was not aware of the fact that macros did not work. Obviously we don't have any unittests for this ZPT part :-/