as you might know I have been working on the integration of the Zope 3 ZPT implementation for Zope 2.10. Unfortunately I won't have enough time to finish my work (due to customer projects). What's the current state?

- all integration work done so far is on the "/ajung-final-zpt-integration"
  branch (I've only touched Products/PageTemplates)

- the ZopePageTemplate and PageTemplateFile class already use the ZPT
  code from Zope Z3

- the TALES engine of Zope 2 is also already replaced with the Zope 3
  TALES engine

So what's missing?

- basically four or five unittests fail (depending if you use the current trunk or the trunk version from February (when I created the development))

I spent two hours today trying to resolve the remaining issues but I am somehow spinning around without getting closer to solution. It would be fine if someone with some deeper ZPT insights could have look at the outstanding problems. Otherwise we must defer the Zope 3 ZPT integration
until Zope 2.11...any volunteers? :-)