--On 21. April 2006 08:55:26 -0400 Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Don't forget that the feature freeze for the June release is May 1!
That is only 10 days away!  New features should be check in in a
*stable* form by then.  While we won't necessarily do a beta release
then, anything checked in for the new release must be ready for a
beta release when it is checked into the trunk.

We need agree on a release schedule. Perhaps we should agree on a schedule
on IRC?