Benji York wrote:
2000--Zope---branches---2.9--2.4\build\lib\python\OFS\tests\test_XMLExportImport.py",

I suspect the following pattern needs to be changed:

        ostream = tempfile.NamedTemporaryFile(suffix='.xml')
        try:
            data = exportXML(connection, oid, ostream)
            ostream.flush()
            sub._importObjectFromFile(ostream.name, 0, 0)
        finally:
            ostream.close()

..since I bet the file created will be locked, and when the read line after the flush tries to read, it's told it can't...

gotta love windows file semantics :-(

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk