On 4/30/06, Lennart Regebro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Also, the ZServer test seems to leave cruft behind. Possibly a thread,
that the gets detected by the zope.server tests, because it will
complain that a thread is left behind by those test, while if I skip
the ZServer tests with -t '!ZServer' it works fine.

In fact, you get this problem with trunk as well, so no matter. :-) I
ran it with trunk, and didn't get the error, so I thought it was only
my branch. But I was just "unlucky". It seems that this error comes up
about 9 times of ten on both branches.

Does anybody with more experience of those things have any good idea
of how to debug that?

We might wanna figure out if it is purely a testing error or not...

So, only the weird "import mmap"-problem remains.