--On 28. Mai 2006 22:06:27 -0400 Tres Seaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

These problems aren't blockers for a 2.10 beta, but they must be
resolved before a final release.

I agree that these issues should be fixed. But it is now time to get 2.10
beta 1 out of the door as soon as possible. We are already running very late however Philipp did a *really* tremendous job finalizing the ZPT integration and the delay was/is worth the effort (independent of our primary goal to couple the Zope 2 and Zope 3 releases.