--On 30. Mai 2006 20:09:27 +0200 yuppie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You are arguing against a feature freeze policy for the trunk and I agree
with you.

But that is not what I propose. Often people don't *want* to check in new
features for quite a while after the beta. And in that case I see the
branch just as an unnecessary burden.

I think we have little need to discuss the policy at this point. I made the mistake to announce something different that was written down as policy...
so it should be.

-aj