On 1 Jun 2006, at 18:19, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Florent Guillaume wrote:
On 1 Jun 2006, at 17:53, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
By the way, a test for isinstance(__aatus__, int) would also be true for
booleans because bool inherits from int.

I didn't want to touch the p.__class__ part because of security proxies came to my mind... In this case it probably doesn't matter but I didn't
want to risk it.

So true.

OTOH the C code calls PyInt_Check which does the same as isinstance, so I improved 2.10/trunk.