On 3 Jun 2006, at 20:46, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
On 3 Jun 2006, at 18:49, Florent Guillaume wrote:
I didn't see the GenericSetup checkin creating that tag, could you check that you're subscribed (but not receiving mail if you don't want to) to the list
Or are these checkins messages now going somewhere else?

I am subscribed to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list and everything shows up on it. Are you on that list?

I am, but not reading mail through it, I'm using Gmane. It seems [EMAIL PROTECTED] is not on Gmane. Should I ask for it to be added?