On 3 Jun 2006, at 20:46, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
On 3 Jun 2006, at 18:49, Florent Guillaume wrote:
I didn't see the GenericSetup checkin creating that tag, could you check that you're subscribed (but not receiving mail if you don't want to) to the list
http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-cvs
Or are these checkins messages now going somewhere else?

I am subscribed to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list and everything shows up on it. Are you on that list?

I am, but not reading mail through it, I'm using Gmane. It seems [EMAIL PROTECTED] is not on Gmane. Should I ask for it to be added?

Florent