On Wed, 2006-14-06 at 01:04 +0200, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> Then the framework never gets cleaned up.

I'm actively learning Zope 2 core as much and as quickly as possible so
I can become a more valuable contributor.  The less "gunk" I have to
learn about and understand the more quickly I'll become more valuable.
I have to side with Florent on this one and say that there is an
implicit goodness about removing "gunk" just because it is "gunk".  And
"gunk" that was deprecated should be ripe for removal.

- Rocky

Rocky Burt
News About The Server (blog) -- http://www.serverzen.net