Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Florent Guillaume wrote:
So here's a proposal: how about having the following order:
- __bobo_traverse__
- unacquired attribute
- zope 3 views
- acquired attributes
Attached is the current diff I'm working with (for Zope 2.10).

Hey, cool. You know, the real challenge is backporting this all the way
to Five 1.2 to ensure compatibility between the current stable Zope 2

We've actually noticed Five 1.2.4 is not compatible with Five 1.2 in some way to do with mysterious 'index.html' bits appearing after URLs where we thought they shouldn't. We haven't tracked this down and we might not for a while (we just switched back to Five 1.2..), just wanted to let you know Five 1.2 has some compatibility issues..