On 6/22/06, Tres Seaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I believe that the extra flexibility which zpkg is intended to provide
(dependency-based subset distributions, primarily) would be better
served by moving Zope to use eggs, and that we should thus retire zpkg
as the means for building Zope2 releases.  Instead, we should recreate
the version of the 'inst' stuff removed in the 2.9 beta cycle, and
update it for any changes to the tree made since then.

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca