Hi,

I am trying to access by means of "sockets" to a folder that contains a acl_user folder with enabled DomainAuthenticationMode (domain_auth_mode=1) from a enabled IP in the domain (I have created a user specifying a domain with this IP and I have left the password for this user blank). It runs successfully HTTP via but it does not run Socket via requering authentication although I am in the domain. When I use HTTP via the Authenticated_User is Ok, however when I user Socket via the Authenticated_User is "Anonymous User".

I am using "
(Zope 2.7.5-final, python 2.3.5, linux2". Anybody help me about it? Does the DomainAuthenticationMode of a acl_user folder runs successfully via Socket ?

Thanks !