On Jul 8, 2006, at 3:51 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
This, time I am on your side, Andreas :-)

I agree with you that a feature ("file/url" inclusion code)
physically removed from the shipped code can be considered no longer
causing security risks -- even without extensive tests.

Your recent expression of distain for testing causes me to be unsurprised by this position.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org