--On 9. Juli 2006 15:22:18 -0400 Tres Seaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've written some tests (checked in on the trunk). They test the 'raw'
and 'include' directives

Great!  Maybe we can add a similar set for the 'fmt="restructured-text"'
in DTML.

Jup, but I won't the able to this over the next days (being on the road).
Porting the tests would be trivial.

@Tres: what is the reason to keep the 'raw' code in docutils? I am in
favor to remove it and replace it with a NotImplementedError exception
(same as for the the 'include' code). The related tests (for
reStructredText and ZReST are commented for now) do except a
NotImplementedError for a 'raw' directive.

'raw' can be used to disable ReST processing for a block, even if the
':file:' or ':url:' options aren't set.;  I was trying to leave the
possibility of that use case.

I figured that out meanwhile. There are now tests for 'url' and 'file'.
I also noticed tonight that there is another directive 'csv-table' that also
provides an 'url' flag:-) We might check that as well however I could not see a risk right now.

Andreas