Hey all,

Seems like we are seeing a shortage of volunteers for building the
Zope Installers for Windows. I haven't seen Tim Peters around for a
while, and Chris Withers seems to have stepped down now.

I've chatted with Alan Runyan and he agreed to dedicate a person for doing this
in exchange of a little publicity. Quoting him:

Our build system has become quite extensive over the past two years.  I
would love to build the Zope installers.  I would also appreciate some
attribution on the first graphic that is displayed.  Basically at the
bottom about 20% of the graphic would say:
'[LOGO] windows installer courtesy of Enfold System'

Another alternative would be to add the installer as build to the
buildbot @ zope.org, then we would have 'nightly' installer builds and
once a release was cut one could just take one of these installers and
declare it official.

Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214