[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I'm getting a ZODB.POSException.ConflictError in the following code in a
Custom Zope Product,

Google for "ConflictError Zope" and read, a lot. These are to be expected due to Zope's concurrency model, but if end users are seeing them then your application needs restructuring.

# nd is a folder with a sub-folder "Categories
# "NDCategory" is a custom Zope product I wrote that does not have
anything called "bogus" defined.
categories = nd.Categories.objectValues('NDCategory')
for cat in categories:
        cat.bogus = []

how many categories are there and how often does this code get executed?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk