> how many categories are there and how often does this code get executed?

It's only one user and within one request where this is happening.  I'm
using ZEO.  There must be something I fundamentally don't understand
about how I assign an attribute to an object in the ZODB.  If you have
any insight nere, I'd appreciate it.

Best,
Brian

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 09:40:24 +0100, "Chris Withers"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I'm getting a ZODB.POSException.ConflictError in the following code in a
> > Custom Zope Product,
>
> Google for "ConflictError Zope" and read, a lot. These are to be
> expected due to Zope's concurrency model, but if end users are seeing
> them then your application needs restructuring.
>
> > # nd is a folder with a sub-folder "Categories
> > # "NDCategory" is a custom Zope product I wrote that does not have
> > anything called "bogus" defined.
> > categories = nd.Categories.objectValues('NDCategory')
> > for cat in categories:
> >         cat.bogus = []
>
> how many categories are there and how often does this code get executed?
>
> cheers,
>
> Chris
>
> --
>             - http://www.simplistix.co.uk