Max M wrote:
Sidnei da Silva wrote:

Regarding: "I'm starting to get bored of people complaining about Zope"

Being a full time active Zope developer (as in developing with zope) for at least 7 year, having contributed code, libraries, documentation and products, I believe I have earned the right to complain once every second year so!

Constructive complaints are good, agreed. I complain more than once a year, even!

> I know that if I have problems developing in Zope, so does many more
> people.
>
> And yes Zope 3 is the future, and will make everything so easy for
> developers. But in the meantime we don't have to scare people of with
> a difficult development process.

And Zope 3 isn't perfect either, so you can catch us complain about that too. Complaints are good if they lead to an improvement. That could be an improvement in code but also an improvement in practices.

Regards,

Martijn