--On 22. September 2006 20:15:01 +0200 Lennart Regebro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 9/18/06, Stefan H. Holek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes, this is a blocker IMO as it breaks FTP for a whole class of
virtual hosting scenarios. No, I don't know how to fix, maybe Lennart?

Yeah, I think so. It's a mess.

Basically, 2.10 looks for subobjects using __getitem__ before it looks
up aqcuired attributes, and 2.9 reverses that. I should be able to fix
this withing the neareast couple of days, I'm pretty close to
finishing now, but I gotta go home. :-)

Thanks for working on that issue!