The Buildbot has detected a failed build of Zope branches 2.10 2.4 Linux
zc-buildbot.

Hmmm:

Tests with errors:
  testNoVirtualHosting (webdav.tests.testPUT_factory.TestPUTFactory)
  testSimpleVirtualHosting (webdav.tests.testPUT_factory.TestPUTFactory)
  testSubfolderInsideOutVirtualHosting
(webdav.tests.testPUT_factory.TestPUTFactory)
  testSubfolderVirtualHosting (webdav.tests.testPUT_factory.TestPUTFactory)
Total: 8003 tests, 0 failures, 4 errors

These tests work for me. I don't know why this buildbot fails, if it
uses 2.10-branch it should work. I on the other hand get a whole bunch
of completely different errors on my machine, which is slightly
worrying, but consistent (trunk has the same problem, and there these
tests does not exist and are not fixed).