--On 27. September 2006 17:05:37 -0700 Christopher Lozinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 At the risk of going down in history (and Google Searches) as the man
who supports ZClasses, I think that someone deserves to come to their

Not really. We've had these discussion in the past and the arguments were
exchanged multiple times. ZClasses deserve a maintainer or a budget to fund a maintainer - otherwise they will remain what they are: a 3rd-class citizen of Zope. If ZClasses should have a future in Zope 2, it's basically up to the ZClasses users to do something. Except Jim I don't see any person in the community who has an interest in maintaining the code but as Jim wrote: he has better things to do...so ZClasses will remain in the state as they are.
They don't get better from writing long postings.