Hi Tina,

Tina Matter wrote:
I have a basic DTML document that has several input fields on it.

I'm pretty sure you're looking for the zope@zope.org list ;-)

On my error page (dtml-document),

Use ZPT instead, or Twiddler when it's out ;-)

However, when I click on that link, my SESSION values are not displaying.  But
if I press Shift-Reload, I see my values.  Any ideas?

Sounds like IE caching, have you tried using Firefox?

populate_session_vars (This sets the SESSION values based on what was entered on the
form  ie.  <dtml-call REQUEST.SESSION.set('variablename',
REQUEST.form['variablename'])> )

mmmm, you really need to learn to use Python Scripts ;-)

If anyone knows what is going on, please respond quickly.  I am under a tight

...then pay someone to fix it for you <0.5 wink>

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk