Hi all,

while working on the Zope trunk I figured out that the trunk contains svn:externals both to Zope 3 tags and Zope 3 branches. This mixture is insane. I propose the following for the future:

- the svn:externals on the trunk should point to the latest release branches (Zope 3, ZODB etc.) or dedicated development branches that will be
  used for the next release

- when we creating a new release branch (for preparing a new major)
  release we change the svn:externals to the latest branches that
  will be used for the next release. Pre-Zope 2.11.0 releases
  would refer to the Zope3/branches/3.4

- for release branches (after the .0 release) we point the svn:externals
  to latest tagged releases of a particular package. Versions > Zope 2.11.0
  would refer to Zope3/tags/3.4.X (which is already the case).