silence == consent.  will proceed as declared.

-w

whit wrote:
Paul Winkler wrote:
On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 06:26:49PM -0500, whit wrote:
It seems like if you've set your PYTHONPATH and start zope, you would expect that path to be available.

Indeed.
Anyone object to this going forward? Anyone think this is a bug that should be fixed(on older versions)?

I think it's a bug, but then, I don't recall ever stumbling on it
in practice.

alright... if noone objects, I'm filing this as a bug and making the change.

will wait another 24 hours.

-w