Sidnei da Silva wrote:

I'm using Zope on Windows on a daily basis now. So that might mean me. :)

Well volunteered :-)

I would point you to the right place to look for the instructions in svn, but zope.org's dns is currently geB0rken...

I would like to propose setting up some sort of 'nightly build' using
the buildbot already in place. We can setup it so that you don't need
to change the buildbot config to point it to another release. Then
whenever a release tarball is done, we poke the buildbot and an
installer will show up. If the installer breaks we get some visibility
at least.

All sounds good :-)

cheers,

Chris