On 10/31/06, Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Lennart Regebro wrote:
> I don't mind making Products.Five smaller. And I don't mind making
> loads of small packages called five.something either.
>
> That said, I think it's important to make as much of zope3 work under
> zope2, so any zope3 package included in the zope2 distribution should
> also have it's corresponding five package included, if it exists.

... or if it's even necessary. I think we should also still pursue the
effort of making Zope 3 integration into Zope 2 more seamless, making
five.something hopefully unnecessary most of the time.

Absolutely.

Well, I won't have to maintain their code at least. If Whit creates
five.intid, he's the maintainer of that package. I might still decide to
make it part of Zope 2 at some point, but I won't have to maintain it.

OK. :-)

CPS Content Management     http://www.nuxeo.org/