Sidnei da Silva-2 wrote:

> Since I'm going to be building the installer for Windows I would like
> to quickly ask if anyone expects multiple Zope installs to live
> side-by-side. The existing installer atempted that but I don't believe
> it was very successful.
>
> I would like to know if anyone has multiple Zope installations on
> Windows side-by-side and if they consider that important.

I find it quite useful for testing e.g. with Plone 2.1 and 2.5 and 3.0,
which require different Zope versions... I don't have an understanding of
how hard it is to do, though - but I certainly have no idea how I'd build
Zope myself on Windows and therefore manage my instances myself. I'd be
happy if only the last installed one owned the *service*, if I could use
runzope.bat on the others.

Martin