Sidnei da Silva wrote:
Since I saw this, I've changed the default directory to <Program
Files>\Zope\2.9.5.

Bleugh. I hate "Program Files" :-(

There will be two sub-directories here, 'Zope' and
'Python'. This is so Python is not buried inside a 'bin' directory.

yay :-)

What would be a good default for instance? I thought of
\Zope\Instance\<Version> or maybe even \Zope\Version. Shouldn't affect
you since you seem to not use the default anyway.

Honestly, loose the version from that completely. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who moves intances from version to version as new versions are released ;-)

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk