Sidnei da Silva wrote:
I was wondering why there is no easy way to register a view for an
exception in Zope 2 yet (not even in Zope 2.10!).

Because nobody has refactored Zope 2 to support this yet...

There is a product in the z3-base called FiveException:

It basically replaces zpublisher_exception_hook to get a view called.
I would like to change zpublisher_exception_hook in Zope 2.10 and up
to lookup a view for the exception there and get rid of this ugly

+1 for Zope 2 trunk. -1 for 2.10, it's feature-frozen.