On 11/13/06, Encolpe Degoute <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Sidney,
you made a great work but I found two littles things:

In test.py it should be better to save current dir before launching them:

@pushd .

Why would it change directory to INSTANCE_HOME? I don't see a reason
for doing that.

In second,  I didn't find runzeo.bat and zeoservice.py I gave you when I
create a zeo instance.

Oh, you just want them to be in right, not to have the installer
create a ZEO instance? That would be easy so I will look into adding

Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214