Chris Withers schrieb:
Tino Wildenhain wrote:
I have a replacement started, which uses Cacheable mixin instead.
Advantage is, with RAM Cache Manager you can see the hits your method
cause and invalide the cache per object. I also introduced a execution
time treshold, so you can configure to only cache runtimes say above
1 sec, leaving more room for long running queries.

I think I should packe up what I have now (rough edges) so you
can have a look at it.

I have to be honest, I'm looking to simplify, and this sounds a LOT more complicated...

And here it is (maybe it takes a couple of minutes to be visible)