On 12/17/06, Christian Theune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nope, not yet. I don't have any plans for Zope 2, but I'll be working on
the Zope 3 side.
- Make the existing File implementation use blobs

  This would be good so people see how to use them and get blobs widely
  exposed. Ideally, the Zope beta releases would uncover problems with
  existing applications/installations.

There's more than one of these.  zope.file was intended to use blobs
when they come along, so I'd suggest that making that support blobs
directly, with backward compatibility for the existing structure, is
the right way to go.

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca