Hi!

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
yuppie wrote:

The Zope 2.10 branch still uses Five 1.5.1. There are a few changes on the Five 1.5 branch (including a security fix) which should become part of Zope 2.10.2.

I volunteer to resolve this as follows:

Five releases are now linked tightly to specific Zope releases, so it doesn't make much sense to do still separate Five releases. See this thread:
http://codespeak.net/pipermail/z3-five/2006q4/001889.html

If there are no objections, I'll stitch the Five 1.5 branch HEAD directly into the Zope 2.10 branch (without using svn externals) and Five trunk HEAD into the Zope trunk. This would mean that from now on Five 1.5 and 1.6 are maintained as part of Zope 2. In fact there will be no Five 1.5.2 or 1.6 because there will no longer be any separate releases.

Thoughts?

+ sys.maxint

For the records:

After some more off-list discussion with Philipp I decided to move only the trunk. This is done now.

The 1.5 branch still exists and Philipp tagged Five 1.5.2 for Zope 2.10.2.

Cheers,

        Yuppie