There will be a couple of Zope sprints at PyCon this year:

Benji York and I will be there on Monday and Tuesday, February 26 and 27. I'd like to work on Zope3 eggification with a goal of being able to assemble the Zope 3 application included in Zope 3 releases from a collection of eggs.

This will be part of the Zope 3.4 sprint, Zope34Sprint.

I hope t see some more folks there. Maybe there should be a Zope 2 sprint.

BTW, PyCon Early Bird Registration ends soon!

CTO                             (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation