On Thu, 2007-25-01 at 05:07 -0800, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> I do wonder what would happen if you had both lib/python/Products/CMFCore
> and Products/CMFCore, though. Would there be an explicit preference or would
> Zope fail to start up with a conflict? I think I'd prefer the latter, in
> fact, so that people don't end up modifying/upgrading the wrong code by
> accident!

Well, we could probably add conflict-detection to the entry point
handlers for Zope (ie so any two packages that try to register as the
same project would cause an error).  But regarding Products/CMFCore and
lib/python/Products/CMFCore conflicting... that would be up to the
standard pythonpath mechanism of the python interpreter (whichever is
first on the path wins).

- Rocky

Rocky Burt
News About The Server (blog) -- http://www.serverzen.net