I create a page template in order to showing a dynamic table, in this table i
have a column and row (of chechbox) for giving the user the possibility of
personalise the table by choosing his columns and rows.

when the user check the rows and columns (exe: he chooses (id, title) from(id,
title, phone,...,) and the rows data bettween 5 and 100).

Now i have to generate a new page template whit the new table column: id, title
  and row from 5 to 100.

I think that i should verify for every column and row if they are checked, and
perhaps  create a list from this column and another for the row?

and i have another problem that every time the user do Next or Previous on this
page, we lost the checked columns and  rows.

Thanks for all suggestions.

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses