Hello,

I create a page template in order to showing a dynamic table, in this table i
have a column and row (of chechbox) for giving the user the possibility of
personalise the table by choosing his columns and rows.

when the user check the rows and columns (exe: he chooses (id, title) from(id,
title, phone,...,) and the rows data bettween 5 and 100).

Now i have to generate a new page template whit the new table column: id, title
  and row from 5 to 100.

I think that i should verify for every column and row if they are checked, and
perhaps  create a list from this column and another for the row?

and i have another problem that every time the user do Next or Previous on this
page, we lost the checked columns and  rows.

Thanks for all suggestions.
      G.