--On 9. Februar 2007 00:47:09 -0800 Ridzwan Aminuddin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi guys...

I wrote an external python script which would grab some HTML and so some
text and file preprocessing.

The script then is supposed to run come command line methods... using
os.system() .. however when i run the script triggered by my DTML code it
manages to do the grabbing of the html and saving it into a file ans
stuff... but once it hits the portion where its supposed to run the
command lines.. it just skips everything and goes right to the end....
after which this error message is shown :

 Error Type
Error Value
    [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/var/lib/zope2.8/instance/plone-site/Extensions/output.txt' Request made

You can resolve this issue on your own by checking why the file is generated in the wrong place or by it is looked up at the wrong place..adding some debug code or using pdb should be sufficient to track this down.